Day/Time: Everyday 8 am to 10 pm Location: Craft Room Teacher: Pucina Moon (Victoria Gilmore) Bring whatever craft you like or finish one of your class projects. Meet other crafters and have fun chatting!
Sir Jocelyn Achard (Nikki Steninger) Master Dragon, fibre-arts addict, Clan A&S competition organizer. Lord Squire Eronim Faitzhand (Charles Weston Fitzgerald) from the Duchy of Darkmoon in the Empire of the Iron Mountains. I've been in amtgard for not quite 4 years (as of clan). I started doing chainmaille because I wanted to learn to make armor for myself. That was very quickly put to the side when I discovered just how fun the jewelry side of the art was. Both of the classes I'll be teaching are designed for those with little to no experience and nothing will be required to be able to participate. For my armor course I would recommend bringing your own pliers because steel isn't friendly on the hands to work with but I will have sets available. If you desire to supply your own tools and/or materials feel free to contact me and I can let you know what you'll need and give my recommendations on what would make a good starting set. Baronette Illeria (...
Arts & Science Siege — Rules Each participant will get a bag of craft items. Each bag will have the similar basic items but colors may vary. You may use any or all of the items in your bag to make one project. You may NOT add any items that are not in your bag. You MAY attach your supplies together using GLUE, THREAD, or WIRE (some will be provided). You may alter the items in your bag (carve, break, cut, etc) and sew, tie, glue, etc. them together. The competition is to see how creative different people can be with the same supplies. Participants may work alone or in small groups; but only one bag of craft items and one prize for the group. You may work at your camp, the Crafting Camp will have tables set up where you can work with glue, sewing and cutting supplies. If you participate you are HONOR-BOUND to create a project according to the rules above. You get to keep your project. You may pick it up after court on Saturday. There are four categories and some prizes wil...